Natural History Museum
Equipment and Infrastructures
The Natural History Museum is located on a plot adjoining the Square of Kinaxixi between Mission and Muxima streets. It was built in 1956 to house the Multidisciplinary Museum which was created by a directive on the 8th September 1938. Its surroundings are composed of buildings influenced by the Modern Movement. The whole represents a composition with a common architectural language, led by Kinaxixi Market building. It represents a clear relation of form with function, displaying elements that break the rigidity of the straight line such as the roof in the shape of a segmented arch.