Ministry of Foreign Affairs (former Trade Palace)
Luanda [São Paulo de Luanda], Luanda, Angola
Equipment and Infrastructures
This is a construction that, along with the Palace of Dona Ana Joaquina, structured the Square King Afonso V in downtown expansion area. It was designed by Sá de Meneses in 1929 and concluded by Fernando Batalha in 1938. It has a markedly classical and monumental character belonging to the architecture of the Estado Novo. It played the role of Commercial Association until 1992, the date from which it began to serve as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.