Private School of Saint Joseph of Cluny

Private School of Saint Joseph of Cluny

Luanda [São Paulo de Luanda], Luanda, Angola

Religious Architecture

Built between 1942 and 1948 on the ravines of Miramar, it was enlarged in 1959. With its original layout also attributed to Vasco Regaleira, the building was designed by the architect Fernando Batalha in Estado Novo neo-traditional style with classical features noticeable in the decorative elements: columns, arcades, pediments, pinnacles and finials.

Loading…