Other Buildings

Other Buildings

Malanje [Malange], Malanje, Angola

Religious Architecture

It is also worth mentioning the house of the Missionaries of the Holy Spirit, a vast single-storey building with a square plan, located at the rear of the Church of Our Lady of Assumption which was built in 1933 on the site of the original 1890 building of the mission; the Methodist Mission and Church which was established in 1885 by bishop Taylor and dating from the 1940s-1950s; and the Parish Church, located in the Maxinde Quarter (1960s).
Loading…