Parish Church of Our Lady of Assumption (Cathedral)
Malanje [Malange], Malanje, Angola
Its building began in 1862 but it was never concluded and was in ruins due to negligence and fire in 1890. It was rebuilt in the early 1920s and inaugurated in 1929. In 1957 it was elevated to Cathedral of the recently created diocese of Malanje. The church displays a traditional architectural style with two towers flanking the H-shaped façade having a central body covered by a curved pediment.