Encoje, São José de, Uíge, Angola
This was a rectangular plan structure made of stone and with a thatched roof in front of the fortress with three chapels inside. In 1858 only the ruined walls remained (Arquivo do Conselho Ultramarino). It housed two images, one of Saint Joseph and another of Saint Anthony. Abandoned for decades, this church was only restored in the 1960s-1970s when the roof was put in place. It was then reopened for worship.